- Office hours are not really set in stone. I think that is a benefit. One of the services I provide is availability. I would like to say my office hours are from 9am to 5pm, but the truth is at 4:30pm I am out the door to pick up my kids during the school year. From 4:30pm to about 6-7pm I am generally hanging out with my kids, helping them with homework and/or doing chores around the house. Still, if I got a phone call, text, or email with a request for something to be done, I can normally head back to my office to take care of it. The same goes for at night. If I have my phone on me I am never truly out of the office and I don’t mind being asked to do something. This is why I started this business and being available to help is what I do. I won’t guarantee that I will always be available because I do leave the house on occasion, but I will work on it when I return.
- My preferred method of contact is email so that I can keep track of a task request but if it is a high priority task then please call or text me. Please let me know what kind of deadline is. If I don’t think I will make it I will let you know up front.
- Please use a shared Dropbox folder to send property photos and other documents to me.
- I return all email inquiries as quickly as possible.
- All projects are completed as efficiently as possible. If you have a deadline for a project please submit with the request so that I can let you know upfront if I have a conflict and will not be able to make your deadline.