It is my pleasure to recommend Sarah Frech to you. She meets a need for someone who needs help with things a personal assistant would do in an office setting. Any thing one would ask her to do she is well able to do.Judy Winfrey - Virtual Properties Realty.Com
Sarah has been a true asset to my business from day one. It is wonderful to be able to give someone a list of task like posting something to my Facebook account, process a new contract in eEdge, put a listing in MLS and FMLS, check on the availability of homes sent to me from a client, and do a quick CMA and know she WILL get them done. She is very knowledgeable about how to get all these things and more done and in a timely and efficient manner. I have given her the nickname of “Salvation Sar…Shannon Stephens - Virtual Properties Realty.Com
Sarah Frech and REVA Services, LLC have been a life saver for my business. When I met Sarah, my book keeping for my two real estate businesses was almost a whole year behind! Sarah took the mess that was my accounting system and turned it into a current and manageable picture of my business cash flow. I have trusted Sarah completely with the most important aspect of my business, and she has performed with professionalism and integrity. Kathline Collins, Associate Broker Collins Property Gr…Kathline CollinsAssociate Broker
Sarah has been very helpful with making some changes to my eAgent website. She is very knowledgeable about what she is doing and when in doubt, she was quick to find an answer. I think Sarah is a great asset and it is comforting to know she is there when I need her helpKaren Coleman - Keller Williams Realty Lanier Partners
Sarah has been the best thing that ever happened to our business. She is prompt, knowledgeable, professional and treats our business like her own. I worry about bragging about her though because I don’t want to lose her or get her too busy!Brenda Burke - Keller Williams Realty Lanier Partners
I highly recommend Sarah for any and all your Real Estate “errands”, market analysis, flyers etc. She is the best money I have spent in a long time. She is very personal and professional. She always gets my work done in a timely manner. Giver her a try, I think you’ll like her.Oma Millwood - Virtual Properties Realty.Com
Brenda and I are very happy we found Sarah. Having her as a virtual assistant has helped us be much more productive. The ways she has helped us be more productive are the following: • Doing tasks immediately, instead of having to wait till we get back to the office, or when we have time, I can call or e-mail Sarah and have her get started right away. • She does many tasks better than us, so the quality of our work has gotten better. • She is able to do tasks that keep us from doing ou…Pat Burke - Keller Williams Realty Lanier Partners
“Sarah Frech is the best. The BEST! She provides the ultimate in real estate support – and at a very reasonable rate. We think the neatest thing about Sarah’s services goes even beyond her high quality and personal creativity. Even beyond her huge work ethic and friendly manner. The neatest aspect of Sarah’s services is that she needs no instruction, direction or follow up. She picks up whatever pieces we give her and produces works of art. We know that when we ask Sarah to do anything…Bryant and Glenda Green - Berkshier Hathaway Georgia Properties
Have you started your business planning for 2017? It is the first of December so you have one month till the new year begins. To insure you have a successful 2017 it is very important to start planning now. Here are some links to help you with this task.
My last blog post on here was made in June of 2015. See this is when I realized how much I have neglected my business. I have been through a bunch the last year and a half and am back with new passion for REVA Services, LLC. A month or so after making that last blog post I took a part time office position for almost a year and then quit that to join a partnership with another virtual assistant in which I wasn’t able to promote REVA Services, LLC anymore. I have split from that company and am ready to put my heart and soul back in to REVA Services, LLC. Don’t get me wrong I have been still working for my current clients everyday as REVA Services, LLC. I just haven’t been working on my business that is REVA Services, LLC. That is all about to change!
4223 Wildflower Drive , Gainesville, GA 30501
Check out the Virtual Tour
Please stop by and check out this adorable, gleaming, updated home at a great price! There will be refreshments for you on this Hot Summer Day!
Can’t wait to see you there!
I AM OFFICIALLY LICENSED TO SELL REAL ESTATE!
I have had my licenses for several years now, but kept it with a holding company. I never saw any benefit to the additional cost to activate my license and to keep it active all year round. Many brokers require you join a Real Estate Board costing $300 to $400 a year then pay a monthly fee on top of that to the broker. I found out recently that Virtual Properties Realty has 3 different options for the level of agent you want to be that are all very affordable. I am under Virtual Properties Realty.BIZ. I pay a one time low fee for the year. If I have a transaction there will be other fees that I would owe at that time, but for someone not planning on having many if any transactions this was the way to go.
Having my license active doesn’t mean that I plan to run out and become a full time Real Estate Agent. No, that is not for me. I am good at what I do as a Virtual Assistant and having my license allows me to offer more assistance to my clients. In case of emergencies or vacations I can show properties and assist in open houses. I don’t want any of my clients thinking of me as competition because that is 100% not the case.
Yet, I will say that if a friend or family member were to ask for my assistance in purchasing or selling their home I would be more than happy to help them to do this. That would be an added bonus to having an active license.
Tomorrow is April fools day! I remember I fooled my mother several years with the rubber band around the sink sprayer thing so that when she turned on the sink she got sprayed. Miss her dearly. It is not much of a holiday. It comes and goes with not much hoopla, but it can be a really fun day if done right. The pranks should be done with a good heart, there should be no meanness or ill will involved. We all want giggles not hurt feelings. Anyway here is a list of some fun pranks to be done on your kids to have a fun silly day. I can’t wait to pull some of these on my kids and see their shocked and smiling faces.
1. Tint your milk jug with food coloring the night before and serve your kid their breakfast with a colorful new addition!
2. Change the language on your kids’ smart devices to a different one. Make sure you know who to change it back though!
3. As your child is sleeping color on their face – if they are awake, have them pretend to be sleeping. They will still think it’s hilarious!
4. Fill your child’s bowl with cereal and milk – then stick it into the freezer for the next morning! The kids will be frustrated as they try to eat their breakfast (be sure to have a regular bowl of food nearby).
5. Probably the oldest trick in the book, Vaseline on doorknobs continues to be an April Fools’ classic.
6. Get a bunch of the googly eyes and put them either on everthing in their room or on everything in the fridge.
7. Take a tooth paste container and fill it with mustard.
8. Glue coins to the ground (outside only!). You’ll thoroughly enjoy watching them try to pick up the coins.
9. Place a piece of clear tape on the faucet and then go ask your kid to wash his hands
10. Change the background photo on your teen’s or tween’s computer, phone, iPad, or other device to something mortifying. The photo could be of you and your spouse smooching, your kid as a naked baby, a photo of them sleeping; you get the picture.
Ideas came from
– Kidsactivitiesblog.com, kidzworld.com, mommypoppins.com
So far, as a Virtual Assistant, I have been working mostly with agents that work with Keller Williams Realty. Prior to becoming a VA, I spent 6 years working with a team of agents who worked for Keller Williams and because of that experience, I can say I am an expert at KW’s compliance rules. Things are different between each individual Keller Williams Broker, as I have learned working with several different Keller Williams branches, but they are all using a system called DotLoop for their paperwork, a system I know very well. The differences between each KW branch I have worked for are minor and easily learned. I have worked with other Brokers besides KW, but so far as a VA for those individuals, I have not dealt with their paperwork compliance outside of emailing a copy of the paperwork to the Broker, which is not difficult. Well, today I was asked by a client who has recently decided to changes brokers to go to their agent orientation with her. The new broker is Virtual Property Realty. It is very exciting to learn a new company’s ways and master them like I have with KW. I am going to take all the classes a new agent would take with them to learn their system, and look forward to broadening my knowledge base so that I may offer my assistance to other Virtual Property Realty agents in the future.
I have been so bad this year. I have not posted a blog or Facebook post to my business page since April. I am kicking myself now, but need to straighten up, dust myself off and prepare to do better next year. How do I plan to do this? Well I have done a little research and I think I have come up with great ways to get organized and prepared for the year to come. It may help you as well.
1. Evaluate this Past Year – I plan to look over my last year and write down what I did well and what needs improvement. Obviously social media and promoting my business are at the top of that list.
2. Review my current systems – Are they keeping up with the times? Are they efficient? Do I need to add or remove steps? I use checklists so I need to review them and clean them up.
3. Request feedback from current clients – This scares me just a little bit, but it needs to happen. No one wants to hear that they need improvement, but I want to make my clients happy. That is the whole reason I started this business, and if I am not achieving this, I need to know.
4. Thank my clients – If it wasn’t for their continued support I would not be where I am today. They need to know that I appreciate their continued business.
5. Now take this data and set goals for 2015 – I will look at the areas that need to be improved and make a plan and goal to improve them. Make changes to my systems if they are needed. Schedule to review my goal and plans on a weekly bases so that lapses like this social media one don’t happen again.
6. Review Income – Then set a goal for next year. To achieve my goal I will have to work backwards and figure out how much time it will take to reach that goal and then break it down to time per month, per week, and per day. Set those for daily/weekly goals. I just need to be sure to make the goals achievable with my schedule around my family.
Okay I feel better. I have somewhere to start and a plan to make plans. 🙂 Now I need to actually do it. I set the week of Dec. 15th to 19th to be my week to work on this. While I am at it I should attack my person goals as well.
I am ready! I can do it! 2015 will be awesome!!!!