Sarah has been very helpful with making some changes to my eAgent website. She is very knowledgeable about what she is doing and when in doubt, she was quick to find an answer. I think Sarah is a great asset and it is comforting to know she is there when I need her helpKaren Coleman - Keller Williams Realty Lanier Partners
It is my pleasure to recommend Sarah Frech to you. She meets a need for someone who needs help with things a personal assistant would do in an office setting. Any thing one would ask her to do she is well able to do.Judy Winfrey - Virtual Properties Realty.Com
I highly recommend Sarah for any and all your Real Estate “errands”, market analysis, flyers etc. She is the best money I have spent in a long time. She is very personal and professional. She always gets my work done in a timely manner. Giver her a try, I think you’ll like her.Oma Millwood - Virtual Properties Realty.Com
Brenda and I are very happy we found Sarah. Having her as a virtual assistant has helped us be much more productive. The ways she has helped us be more productive are the following: • Doing tasks immediately, instead of having to wait till we get back to the office, or when we have time, I can call or e-mail Sarah and have her get started right away. • She does many tasks better than us, so the quality of our work has gotten better. • She is able to do tasks that keep us from doing ou…Pat Burke - Keller Williams Realty Lanier Partners
“Sarah Frech is the best. The BEST! She provides the ultimate in real estate support – and at a very reasonable rate. We think the neatest thing about Sarah’s services goes even beyond her high quality and personal creativity. Even beyond her huge work ethic and friendly manner. The neatest aspect of Sarah’s services is that she needs no instruction, direction or follow up. She picks up whatever pieces we give her and produces works of art. We know that when we ask Sarah to do anything…Bryant and Glenda Green - Berkshier Hathaway Georgia Properties
Sarah Frech and REVA Services, LLC have been a life saver for my business. When I met Sarah, my book keeping for my two real estate businesses was almost a whole year behind! Sarah took the mess that was my accounting system and turned it into a current and manageable picture of my business cash flow. I have trusted Sarah completely with the most important aspect of my business, and she has performed with professionalism and integrity. Kathline Collins, Associate Broker Collins Property Gr…Kathline CollinsAssociate Broker
Sarah has been the best thing that ever happened to our business. She is prompt, knowledgeable, professional and treats our business like her own. I worry about bragging about her though because I don’t want to lose her or get her too busy!Brenda Burke - Keller Williams Realty Lanier Partners
Sarah has been a true asset to my business from day one. It is wonderful to be able to give someone a list of task like posting something to my Facebook account, process a new contract in eEdge, put a listing in MLS and FMLS, check on the availability of homes sent to me from a client, and do a quick CMA and know she WILL get them done. She is very knowledgeable about how to get all these things and more done and in a timely and efficient manner. I have given her the nickname of “Salvation Sar…Shannon Stephens - Virtual Properties Realty.Com
Spring is right around the corner and daylight savings time begins this weekend! If you have clients that are looking to sell their homes during the spring – summer sales season, now is the time to begin getting their homes ready to list! Let them know! When the flowers start blooming, buyers start looming! If you have any questions about how I can help during this busy season, please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Real Estate Agents in Georgia, did you get this email?
The Georgia Real Estate Commission is proposing two changes to the current Rules of the Commission:
Advertising – The purpose of this change is to address the use of the Internet to advertise real property. This proposed Advertising Rule is a revision of an earlier proposed Rule sent to you previously.
Maintaining a License – The proposal is to increase continuing education hours from 24 to 36 over a 4 year license renewal period. Also, after July 1, 2016, continuing education shall include a mandatory 3 hours on the topic of License Law.
Note: This Rule will NOT apply to those individuals known as “Grandfathered Licensees” who were actively licensed prior to January 1, 1980. “Grandfathered Licensees” will continue to be exempt from continuing education requirements.
The proposed Rules are available for review and comment by going to www.grec.state.ga.us or
I am excited about celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year. It is not because I am Irish, but I think there is some Irish blood on my Mother’s side of the family. Not enough for me to claim being Irish. My love of the holiday started once I started school at Georgia Southern University and went to the Saint Patrick’s day Parade and Party in Savannah, GA. It was always so much fun to watch the parade with its traditions and partake in the festivities along River Street. These days, my husband and I celebrate by having a pint of beer and reminiscing about old times when we were younger. My celebration of the day really has nothing to do with why we have the holiday, but if your interested in what is, check out this website. St. Patrick’s Day. It has everything you need to know about the holiday. I found this cute little video on it! Enjoy!
I went to a class this week given by The Ryder Team of Homestar Financial Corporation and it was very informative of the types of loans available and the details about the loans. I thought I would pass on this information. This information was good 11/21/2013.
- If the borrower is pre-qualified for a USDA loan then the property has to be eligible as well. To find out go to www.thinkrd.com
- 100% Financing, 30 year term, not down payment
- Need 45 days to close a USDA loan
- No max purchase price but the loan amount can not exceed appraisal value
- Eligible repairs can be included into the loan. Limited to the lesser of 10% of the purchase price or $10,000
- To qualify for this loan the household income can not exceed the limits, which are determined by county and household size.
- Closing costs can be included in the loan if it doesn’t exceed the appraisal value
- Seller paid closing costs and gifts have no limit.
- Down payment as low as 3.5% (can be a gift – not cash)
- Up-front MIP Funding Fee – 1.75% can be included in loan
- Need 30 days to close
- Seller can pay up to 6% in closing costs/pre-paids
- FHA Loan Limits are by County
- Same down payment and up front fee as FHA loans
- Need 45 days to close
- House must appraise for purchase price plus cost of approved repairs
- Repairs have to be made or overseen by licensed contractor
- Extra inspection fees will be charged to borrower
- Money for repairs available no sooner than 31 days after closing
- Buyer cannot get paid to do the repairs
- 100% Financing
- Fixed Rate 30 year loan
- Lenient qualifying terms
- Allows seller to pay most loan costs up to 4% as part of purchase agreement (borrower can NOT pay appraisal fee, attorney fee or doc. prep. fees: must be paid by seller) – t lease 2%
- Minimum credit score is 620
- Those available are – Veterans, Active duty personnel, Reservists/National Guard Members, qualifying surviving spouses
Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Choose the loan repayment term of 10 to 30 years
- Loan to Value of 95% so 5% down is the lowest you can go
- Seller concessions are 3% of 90% or greater, 6% on 75.01 to 90% and 9% on less than 75% (investment is limited to 2%)
- Minimum credit score of 620
- Maximum loan amount is $417,000
- Gift of 20% requires no borrower funds, less than 20% requires at least 3% from the borrower
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Initial rates are usually lower than fixed rate mortgages
- ARMs have an initial fixed rate for 3, 5, 7, or 10 years, then are paid off at an annually adjusted rate during the remainder of the 30 year term
- Seller concessions, credit score, and loan amount are the same as Fixed Rate Mortgages
Georgia Dream Homeownership Program
- Maximum Household Income: (Barrow, Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Haralson, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding or Walton Counties) 1-2 persons $69,00; 3+ persons $79,500 All other countries: 1-2 persons $59,500; 3+ persons $68,500
- The sales price of the home cannot exceed $200,00
- This loan is available to first time home buyers, those who have not owned a home in the past three years and those who purchase a home in targeted areas.
- Down Payment Assistance – use this loan in conjunction with a Georgia Dream First Mortgage Loan
- Borrower(s) must complete credit counseling
- Borrower(s) must contribute a minimum of $1,000 to the purchase – can be a gift
- Down Payment Loan Options: STANDARD $5,000 PEN: Eligible home buyers who are employed in qualified public protection, military, health care or education qualify for $7,500 CHOICE: Eligible home buyers whose household includes an individual living with a disability qualify for $7,500
- Plan for a 60 day closing
- Must follow FHA Guidelines
- The down payment assistance laon is an interest free second mortgage with no payments. this loan is NEVER forgiven. when the home is sold or the loan is refinanced the down payment assistance loan must be repaid.
I bring up this topic only because I just had to make the choice myself and it wasn’t as easy as I originally thought. It is that time of year where I have to decide to renew with the company I am currently with or go with another provider. I have been getting ads in the mail advertising the rates of the company I am with and competitors. One I found was going to be charging about ten cents less per therm than my current provider. Easy decision right? So I login to sign up and I get to the part where you accept all the terms and I thankfully noticed that the monthly fee was going to be $3.04 more than what I am already paying. This when that easy decision wasn’t so easy. They will be taking $3.04 more from me each month no matter how much gas I use, but will the saving from the per therm amount make up the difference or not. Hmmm….Well I took the time and pulled up my therm per month used last year and worked it out for both companies and calculated the difference. One company saved me money during the light months while the other saved me money during the heavy months. The difference in the saving is how I made my decision. The answer: The cheaper monthly service fee is worth a higher per therm rate. It was for me last year at least. Hope this helps someone else making the same decision.
Not sure if you can see this picture, but it is my work on figuring out which would be best.
RoboForm is a program that I use to keep track and secure all my passwords and my clients passwords. I have over 100 personal passwords to keep up with and then add the multiple passwords for all my clients, there would be no way without RoboForm. I am sure I would figure something out, but I am glad I don’t have to.
Well the month of October has been declared National Cyber Security Awareness Month and RoboFrom has been posting some Cyber Security Information all month. This is one I found very interesting and thought I would share. It is a website where you can type in what your password is and it will tell you how hackable your password is. I tried my favorite password (everyone has one) and it would take them 41,736 years to figure it out. That is pretty awesome.
A reminder for this has always been one of my favorite things to email or send post cards out to client’s database. It is just an easy, simple, and so darn helpful way to keep in front of your sphere of influence, past clients, leads, and present clients. Have you ever forgot? I have. Have you ever found out the night your supposed to reset your clocks? I have. The first time I got a reminder from a realtor I knew, I was like “OMG thank you!!!!!” Maybe it is just me and more people are just aware of when these times of the year fall, but it can’t hurt to remind them either.
So this is me, reminding you, to send out this reminder to your database!!! If you need help with that, let me know. 🙂